We offer tree and shrub care programs to homes and businesses in Little Rock, North Little Rock, Sherwood, AR and nearby cities.
Our team provides year-round fertilization and insect and disease control treatments for your trees and shrubs.
Healthy trees and shrubs look good on any property. We can help you look after your plants with our effective tree and shrub care programs which provide well-rounded care for your plants. Our team offers a 7-treatment Natural State Ornamental Program and a 5-step Ornamental Essentials Program which involves year-round fertilization treatments.
These programs also have insect and disease control treatments that will fend off harmful insects and diseases that are common in our area. We offer our programs to homes and businesses in Little Rock, North Little Rock, Sherwood, AR and nearby areas.
Our Natural State Ornamental Program Schedule
Caring for your plants involves routine fertilization and thorough monitoring for signs of disease or insect infestations. At Natural State Horticare, we offer our Natural State Ornamental Program which is designed to provide your trees and shrubs with the care that they deserve.
We have carefully constructed this program to give you peace of mind knowing your plants are well-cared-for. It includes 7 treatments throughout the year to give your plants much-needed nutrients and to help them fight off diseases and insect infestations. Learn more about our Natural State Ornamental Program schedule below:
- February-March: We start the year with a 99% pure horticulture oil that will prevent the establishment of new insect populations such as mites, scale, thrips, aphids, webworms, whiteflies, and more.
- April: This treatment is a two-step process. First, we feed all of your ornamental plants with our premium liquid organic fertilizer that includes a blend of macro and micronutrients. Then, we apply contact and systemic pest and disease control products. For your more pest and disease-prone plants, we will spray a preventative treatment.
- May: Our May treatment is a two-step process, as well. First comes the fertilizer treatment. This is a balanced, granular fertilizer that will provide your ornamental plants with a slow trickle of essential nutrients. After that, we will do another round of pest and disease control products.
- June: At this time, our previous slow-release fertilizer is still feeding your ornamental plants, so we can skip a fertilizer treatment during this visit. Instead, we will inspect your plants to ensure they are doing well and apply targeted pest control where necessary. This specific pest control treatment utilizes a pollinator-friendly product to account for the increased activity at this time.
- July: Our slow-release fertilizer that was applied in May is still working its magic come July, meaning we will skip a fertilizer treatment during this visit. However, we will need to apply another round of pest and disease control products to ensure that re-infestation does not occur.
- August: During this time of the year, your ornamental plants will be due for another fertilization treatment. We will use our premium liquid organic fertilizer that has a blend of macro and micronutrients. Then, we will spray our contact and systemic pest and disease products once more.
- September: The last treatment of the year includes a winterizing liquid organic fertilizer treatment. This will help your plants produce carbohydrates, which will prepare them for the harsh winter ahead. Lastly, we will apply a round of targeted insecticides and fungicides. This treatment is specifically designed to help combat late-season disease.
Our 5-Step Ornamentals Essentials Program
We also provide an Ornamentals Essentials Program, which is the 5-step treatment version of our Natural State Ornamental Program. Like our flagship 7-treatment program, this version also focuses on delivering essential nutrients to your plants and protecting your trees and shrubs from diseases and insect infestations. Our crew will apply the treatments for your plants during these months:
- February to March
We hold an Arkansas applicators license and also have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau!
Call us today to book our tree and shrub care programs!
Our tree and shrub care programs are designed to nourish and protect your plants without affecting surrounding plant life. We offer our programs to commercial, residential, and HOA properties in Little Rock, North Little Rock, Sherwood, AR and nearby areas. Call us today at (501) 681-3465 to book our tree and shrub care programs! We look forward to working with you to give your trees and shrubs the care that they deserve so they stay healthy and attractive throughout the year.