Pre-Emergent Weed Control Applications
** Post-Emergent Spot Spray Weed Control is Included During All Treatments**
Ideally, every client would be on the 9 treatment Natural State Lawn Program but we understand the need to accommodate budgetary restrictions.
For example, trimming our flagship program down to 6 treatments makes room in the budget for properties that require multiple extra services such as fungal control, pest control, and pH adjustments. While it is always best to run the full 9 treatment system we understand no amount of fertilizer, even using our premium products, can overcome unaddressed pest or fungus.
The Essentials Lawn Program is also great for those looking to maintain results similar to those from our top-tier competitors while reducing chemical inputs up to 50%.
- We will deliver unmatched value and unbeatable results. Our Premium Organic products build soil and allow your lawn to retain the nutrients applied throughout the season. Standard fertility programs don't incorporate treatments necessary to build soil health and therefore rely solely on water-soluble nutrients. Water-soluble nutrients are short-lived, and large percentages are lost to runoff and volatility. In fact, most conventional fertilizers are delivered by salt and petroleum-based carriers that actually degrade soil quality over time. Our focus on Organics builds soil health and allows your lawn to retain the inputs you pay us to deliver. Over time your soil heath accumulates, resulting in increased water retention, reduced compaction, reduced thatch, and deep root systems.
- The safety of your family, the environment, and our technicians are woven into every aspect of Natural State Horticare; from product selection to application method, we are focused on safety. Our goal is not to demonize synthetic products but rather to minimize the risk of exposure to harmful inputs through the careful curation of products and the use of meticulous application methods. While we do use some synthetic products where necessary, we only use the safest and most advanced chemistries available. We also apply all post-emergent herbicide via a backpack spot-spray. The backpack method is extremely labor-intensive but allows us to achieve weed-free results while keeping herbicide to an absolute minimum.
- All of our programs are customized to your grass type. Here in central Arkansas, we grow four distinct varieties of turf grass: Bermuda, Zoysia, St. Augustine, and Centipede. We understand the unique requirements of each grass type and will customize either program to best suit the grass at your property.
- All of our lawn specialists are professionals trained extensively to provide the highest quality of service possible. Everyone wearing the Natural State Horticare name will have a detailed understanding of turfgrass as well as common weeds, pests, and disease. Should you ever have a question during an application, the technician will respond with a professional and knowledgeable answer regarding everything from the products being applied to general lawn care advice. Should you ever stump the technician one of the owners will get back to you with the answer or solution.
- We offer a uniquely high level of customer service. We are locally based in NLR, AR, and just the right size to provide a high degree of professionalism without being so big that you are only a number. When you call, you will be greeted by Jessica, who will ensure your needs and/or concerns are addressed. Should you stump her, your call will be escalated to the owners Andrew or Kyle. We are on a mission to deliver a lawn service like no other. Your lawn is our top priority, and we will always go above and beyond to ensure its proper care.